30ml RM129.00 / 5ml RM29.00
Broad Spectrum SPF35 PA+++
Keeping your skin Safe And Protected
- Protects skin from cancer ( UV radiation ) & wrinkles ( UVA rays )
- Naturally delays the sign of ageing and prolong the cell lift
- Reduction in even skin tone, dullness and fine lines
- To prevent from burning and photoaging
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Texture: Light cream
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF35 PA+++
Prevents from sun damage your skin. Moisture effect from healthier and radiant skin and protects from environmental unfavarable factors.
Understand the sun protection index accurately!
The sun protection index includes SPF and PA, which are the most intuitive expression values of sun protection effect.
SPF is based on the skin’s lowest erythema dose, which is simply understood as the minimum sunburn duration. The following number represents the multiple relationship of the protection duration, that is, spf35 is the 10-minute sunburn base time extended by 35 times, making it 5.8 hours Sun protection time;
While PA blocks UVA in ultraviolet rays, its value represents the duration of sun protection for our skin become tan, usually “+” means the multiple relationship of extending the time of sun protection for our skin become tan, and each “+” extends 2~4 times, and so on. At present, the sunscreen products on the market are marked with SPF and PA values at the same time, that is, they have the ability of sunburn and sunscreen at the same time. Consumers can choose the sunscreen with the appropriate index according to their own needs.
Some misunderstandings about sunscreen
1. The more sunscreen, the better. Body sunscreen is also said that generally a coin size is enough for face sunscreen, too much will hinder skin cell respiration;
2. The larger the sunscreen, the better. In fact, the higher the multiple, the more chemical ingredients such as titanium dioxide are added to the sunscreen, the higher the risk of skin burden, so in addition to long-term outdoor activities, it is recommended to use spf30~35 daily. 3. Face sunscreen can not remove makeup. Sunscreen is not the same as skin care products. It cannot be absorbed by the skin and needs to be cleaned with makeup removers.
Aqua, EthylhexylMethoxycinnamate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phospholipids, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, HamamelisVirginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Maltodextrin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin